The Fit Pro Foodie’s Mission
Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it!
~ Maya Angelou ~
Hello, my name is Tammy LeBoss.
Welcome to The FitPro Foodie blog! Although I created this health and wellness site mainly for those new to personal training, I also invite all health and fitness enthusiasts. If only I had known! Let me share with you training insights that I wish I had known when I started out in 1997.
I have been a personal trainer, a yoga and Pilates instructor for over 19 years. My objective is to help others find fun, fitness and joy in healthy living and eating. Eating clean does not have to be boring–it can be delicious and fun. I travel far and wide to find the best tasting Gluten-Free foods that nourish, heal and satisfy the tummy.
The FitPro Foodie can become your next Go-To on personal training, nutrition, and happiness. As fitness professionals, we wear many hats and we face many challenges. The articles provided in this blog will help you to meet these challenges whether you’re new to personal training, or experienced.
Are you ready to open up space to learn about fun and effective training tools and tricks in the industry? Why not subscribe now? Be the very first few and receive the following gifts:
- Save $50 or more on your next Personal Training Cert. through the National Association for Fitness Certification!
- A $25 Gift Cert. from our trusted friends at SupplementRX. These guys want to make your stronger!
- Want to detox? Get 15% off your first purchase of Raw Superfoods Mix, the most complete food source ever!
- A 15% discount off the world’s best insoles from SmartCells, smart technology for your feet. You’ll be amazed with this product.
- Get alkaline and 20% PHenOH, a refreshing healthy beverage that your body will thank you for, pre and post-workout.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET HEALTHY LIKE A FITPRO!